Home Sito WebIndiceGruppo FacebookUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiEdizione 2011Accedi
WORK IN PROGRESS... VERSO LA QUARTA EDIZIONE...

Foreign topic

Andare in basso 
+17
lariccia_simo
marty96
anto
Lory
mtmdviscrive:)
Blanchild
January.viscrive:)
Joy10--
Star.
Deneb D.
andreaviscrive:)
glicine
Gloria97
Simona96
quietriot
Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥
Feldia
21 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Successivo
AutoreMessaggio
Simona96

Simona96

Foreign topic - Pagina 3 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyMer Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

If you wanna learn bad words, you can just listen to Lady Gaga's songs Rolling Eyes xD
Torna in alto Andare in basso

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyMer Mar 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Simona96 ha scritto:
If you wanna learn bad words, you can just listen to Lady Gaga's songs :roll: xD

Yes, but you can't compare Lady Gaga with Kanye West :P
http://127.0.0.1
Deneb D.

Deneb D.

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Lady Gaga docet Very Happy
I know all the songs of Lady G. I love this songs, but I don't like her vey much because she is a little strange and so much crazy for me. Very Happy
Blanchild

Blanchild

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Deneb D. ha scritto:
I know all the songs of Lady G. I love this songs, but I don't like her vey much because she is a little strange and so much crazy for me. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes

Evil or Very Mad
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Deneb D. ha scritto:

Yes, You're right!!! Lady Gaga docet! But not for her dresses, please... the dress with meat was very horrible! No

Simona, I forget "Vote me!" and "Please" ... xD (I have to convince three of my friends who attend the Linguistic High School)

Ultima modifica di Joy10-- il Gio Mar 08, 2012 2:28 pm - modificato 1 volta.
quietriot

quietriot

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

There are few things I really dislike in music. Lady Gaga is one of these...maybe the first one. But anyway I respect her fans and her music
Lory

Lory

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Joy10-- ha scritto:
Deneb D. ha scritto:

Yes, You're right!!! Lady Gaga docet! But not for her dresses, please... the dress with meat was very horrible! No

Simona, I forget "Vote me!" and "Please" ... xD (I have to convince three of my friends who attend the Linguistic High School)

*Opens the topic and reads something strange about lady gaga*
I've never noticed, does lady gaga really wear something in her music videos? affraid xD
Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥

Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:19 pm

quietriot ha scritto:
There are few things I really dislike in music. Lady Gaga is one of these...maybe the first one. But anyway I respect her fans and her music

I agree with you Quetriot Wink
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:21 pm

quietriot ha scritto:
Simona96 ha scritto:
2) I used the 2nd conditional, so why have you written the past perfect?
Because you use the 3rd conditional when the condition isn't editable. And it's impossible to edit it and "not to invent a language"
Ah... I haven't studied the 3rd conditional yet ^^ "
Anyway, thanks Very Happy
Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥

Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Can you teach me some basic phrases, something that others haven't already asked?
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Lory ha scritto:
Joy10-- ha scritto:
Deneb D. ha scritto:

*Opens the topic and reads something strange about lady gaga*
I've never noticed, does lady gaga really wear something in her music videos? affraid xD

She wasn't in a music video, she was at an awards... If I remember right... But I prefer dresses in music videos, at the alien and the meat dress... affraid She isn't the only that is little dressed.... But she was the only one who was dressed with a disgusting dress...
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Citazione :
Lady Gaga docet

What? She teaches bad words, what else? She drinks, she wear very strange dresses, she's a little "out" (How old is she? 40? 50? And she makes "hot" music videos... affraid ). Anyway, I like her songs, like "The edge of glory", "Born this way" and so go on u.u
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Joy10-- ha scritto:
Deneb D. ha scritto:

"Votame!/Votenme!"
"Por favor"
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Muchas gracias =)
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Simona96 ha scritto:
Citazione :
Lady Gaga docet

What? She teaches bad words, what else? She drinks, she wear very strange dresses, she's a little "out" (How old is she? 40? 50? And she makes "hot" music videos... affraid ).
Anyway, I like her songs, like "The edge of glory", "Born this way" and so go on u.u

She's 26... My brother is one year younger then her
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥ ha scritto:
Can you teach me some basic phrases, something that others haven't already asked?
Me? Embarassed
Yes! For example "I've written a text for a competition of young writers, can you vote me?"
"He escrito un texto para un concurso de jovenes escritores, puedes votarme?" Very Happy
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Joy10-- ha scritto:
Simona96 ha scritto:
Citazione :
Lady Gaga docet

What? She teaches bad words, what else? She drinks, she wear very strange dresses, she's a little "out" (How old is she? 40? 50? And she makes "hot" music videos... affraid ).
Anyway, I like her songs, like "The edge of glory", "Born this way" and so go on u.u

LADY GAGA? REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She doesn't look like so young! Shocked
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Simona96 ha scritto:
Francesca ♥フランチエスカ♥ ha scritto:
Me? Embarassed
Yes! For example "I've written a text for a competition of young writers, can you vote me?"
"He escrito un texto para un concurso de jovenes escritores, puedes votarme?" Very Happy

Ok, I also sign this... It's better than the previous Smile
Deneb D.

Deneb D.

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:06 pm

quietriot ha scritto:

Why don't you like Lady Gaga?

I love also Pink Floyd Very Happy
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Deneb D. ha scritto:
quietriot ha scritto:

I love also Pink Floyd Very Happy

I like Lady Gaga, but write Lady Gaga and Pink Floyd in a same post is a sacrilege.
Pink Floyd are the best, Lady Gaga is nothing compared to Pink Floyd! Smile
Joy10--

Joy10--

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Simona96 ha scritto:
Joy10-- ha scritto:
Simona96 ha scritto:
Citazione :
Lady Gaga docet

Adele is just 22-23 years old, but she doesn't look so young too...
glicine

glicine

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Yes it's true ... Adele doesn't look so young ... But however , girls and boys Lady Gaga is a funny and unique person !!!!!!
Simona96

Simona96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Joy10-- ha scritto:
Simona96 ha scritto:
Joy10-- ha scritto:
Simona96 ha scritto:
Citazione :
Lady Gaga docet

Adele is just 22-23 years old, but she doesn't look so young too...
Yes... The first time I saw the title of her album, "21", I thought everything, but not that "21" was her age Shocked
glicine

glicine

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Yes , as a matter of fact I Have known after I listened all the cd that 21 was her age ! ...
quietriot

quietriot

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 EmptyGio Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Deneb D. ha scritto:
quietriot ha scritto:

I don't like her music, her songs, her lyrics, her genre, her way to be "different" from the others is not a message to stand out from the crowd but just to have her own show and earn more and more money. At least that's what I think
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Foreign topic   Foreign topic - Pagina 3 Empty

Foreign topic
Pagina 3 di 8Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Successivo